Transports highly viscous materials with a low content of foreign bodies
The HSP (hydraulic seat valve pump) is an oil-hydraulic piston pump with hydraulically actuated seat valves. It is used to transport highly viscous materials with a low content of foreign bodies at smaller particle sizes (diameter < .2” (5mm)). All moving parts are connected to a central grease lubrication system in order to increase the lifetime of the components.
- Valve discs and valve seats made of highly wear resistant steel for a longer lifetime
- No backflow at high pressures
- More effective with material containing a high proportion of air
- Outputs up to 261.5901 yd³/hr (200m³/hr)
- Delivery pressure up to 1885.49 psi (130 bar)
Easy to install damping tanks
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.